SMS Gateway Provider
Send and Receive 2-Way SMS from your websites and applications
We provide simple and reliable API's and web services that allow clients to send and receive text messages over short codes.
- $500 monthly gateway connection fee
- $500 minimum monthly message plan
- High-volume message rates as low as $0.005 per message
- High-volume throughput of 100 messages per second
- SMPP or HTTPS protocols
- U.S. and Canada Short Codes
- International Short Codes and Long Codes to over 200 countries and 800 operators
- Published list of
SMS Gateway Carrier Connections.
- Our API Guide and code samples are published at http://sumotext.github.io
More than an Aggregator
When you need a partner to help you navigate short codes and the mobile ecosystem, give us a call.
Our SMS gateway service has dozens of API's, but we are happy to create custom web
services for the specific needs of your application.
We guide you through carrier provisioning, testing, and certification of your
dedicated shortcode. We can also help you secure a short code and provide connectivity to many other carriers in countries around the world.Our experience, expertise, and 1-on-1 assistance will ensure a smooth and compliant program launch.
By leveraging our platform, assets,
and experience, we can get you live in hours - not days. We are experts at getting dedicated short code approved quickly, but new clients can expect to get
started with our SMS gateway software the same day by temporarily using one of our existing short codes.
- Subject matter expertise, with dedicated support and assistance
- Personal, 1-on-1 implementation and customization assistance
- Full assistance with certifying a dedicated short code or international long code
Ethical and compliant mobile marketing companies like SUMOTEXT only support Bulk SMS
when the client has a dedicated short code and each consumer has expressly initiated an opt-in from their mobile device (as all carriers require). As an
SMS gateway Service
that purchases millions of transactions each month from the networks of wireless carriers, we are capabable of aggregating mobile connections for every single carrier that accepts common short codes representing 98% of all mobile subscribers in the U.S.